Thursday, October 14, 2010

The last two

So here are the final 2 challenges for World Card Making Day hosted by Christina @ creationswithchristina.com/.  I have to say I really liked all of these challenges and some really did challenge me (hello Christmas tag, LOL).  


Challenge # 7 was to make a Birthday card... 



Birthday cards are always good to have on hand but I can't ever seem to get a good stash of them... something to definitely work on.  For this card the presents were cut @ 4 inches (too small?) from Celebrations cartridge.  Both of the patterned papers are from KI Memories (my fav!).  Added a few buttons and a simple ribbon.  I don't know... this might work for a guys card??  Or are the buttons/ribbon too much?

The last challenge, #8, was to make a card with a pumpkin on it... 


I love that little pumpkin.  He was cut @ 2.75 inches from Stretch You Imagination.  I'm not sure on the paper.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms A Haunting We Will Go set.  I added some black bling on each corner and that was it for this card.  I like it a lot though.


So there you have it.  All 8 challenges completed.  I loved working on each and everyone of these.  Thanks for stopping by to check them out.  I really do appreciate you taking the time to come to my simple little blog and comment, etc.  Thanks!  :)


Cheers
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda! I love your cards, You go girl! You finished all 8! Congrats. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete