Thursday, October 14, 2010

EEK!

I made another Halloween card... this time for Robyn's Halloween/Fall Project.  I made this one in Design Studio.  This is first time I've laid out the card before cutting like that.  I think I like it... I'm really happy with this card.  Hmmm... maybe I do need a Gypsy.  LOL

What do you think?


I'm not sure on the sizes since I did it through Design Studio.  The web & spider are from October 31st Solutions cartridge and "EEK" is from Happy Hauntings (this just came in the mail, so excited!).  All the paper came from my scrap drawer.  I'm really liking this one :)

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
-Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. I like it! The spiderweb is one of my favorites! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, and I do have to say...
    I have a gypsy and I love it!! I design a lot of the LO's of my cards on my gypsy. It definitely helps save paper and you can't take it anywhere. trust me waiting in a doctor office or getting your hair done flies by when your playing with your gypsy!

    There are a lot of websites that are selling them a whole lot cheaper that Joann's or Micheal's

    ReplyDelete