Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last of Halloween projects

Hi everyone!  Hope you all have had a great weekend and fun Halloween.  I'm home tonight handing out candy... unfortunately I don't get many kids here :(  I love seeing them all dressed up.  I went last night to a 80's themed Halloween party... it was sooo much fun!  :)

So I wanted to do a quick post of the Halloween projects I haven't posted up yet.  First is the goody bags I made up.  I made about a dozen of these but only had 2 left when I remembered to take pics.  I used to just plain ol' brown paper lunch bags....


I kept them very simple.  Just my cuts and ribbon to tie them.  I used October 31st for the spider and Mini Monsters for my toothy pumpkin.  :)  Both were cut @ 5 inches.   The bags held a lot of loose candy and then a few crafty things.....

First up pencil holders from Made by Momo: 

I used paper scraps and popped up the cuts -- they are from Pumpkin Carvings.

I did a couple of candy wrappers.  The candy bar wrappers are from various sites but I used the measurements and such from here:  http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/?p=920

More Mini Monsters and of course Scrappy Moms stamps.  

The next one is a candy box wrapper that I borrowed from Jean @ http://jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-2-of-halloween-projects.html  She has had a Halloween project every day this month and man... she is crazy talented!!!  When I saw this idea I immediately saved it because I knew I wanted to make them! 

here you can see how the box just slides right out

Aren't those so cool.  Such an original idea she had.  Loved it.  I used Storybook for the top note, Pumpkin Carving for the mouth and stitches and Mini Monsters for the eyes.

The last thing that I haven't posted before is a little "BOO" sign I made using the 4x4 chipboard coasters from Michael's.  I liked the way this turned out....


I put this together in my Gypsy.  Almost all the cuts are from Happy Hauntings.  The font is from that cartridge... isn't it such a cool font.  Love it!  The moon, web, and flying witch are all from October 31st.  I inked it all up to give it a dirty/grungy look.  I also frayed the edges of the ribbon holding each coaster together (Can't see it very well in this pic) to keep it looking grungy kind of.  I was happy with how it turned out.   Expect a few more of these... I found the coasters in a clearance bin.. 33cents/package.  I stocked up big time, like bought way more than I need.  LOL  :)

I love Halloween!  :)  Now onto Thanksgiving and of course Christmas!!

I hope you have a great night... I'm going to try and finish up my Throwback Challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
-Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Great Halloween projects and I think your Frankenstein sliders turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job my friend! I love it all. Very Talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job!!!! Yum, Chocolate and Hot Tamales - my two favorites!!! :) Cute creations, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project super cute!!!I'm now a follower YAY!!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! cute projects! I found you on Momo and am now your newest follower! :)
    Yay me!

    ReplyDelete