Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Decor

Hey there blog world!  :)  Hope you had a good week.  It has been crazy hectic around here lately... which is partly to blame for the lack of posts up on the ol' blog recently.  I sat down today during my lunch and made out my weekend 'to do' list.  It's gonna be pretty busy weekend as well.  Hopefully November will be quieter and allow me more time to craft & post :)

Ok, enough of my rambling.  I have a quick little Halloween Home Decor project I did.  Now I saw this idea somewhere online, I thought it was one my blogs I have in my Google reader but I've been through it twice and still can't find it.  Soooo... if this is your idea or you know where I saw this, blog, message board... etc Please Please let me know.  I always want to give credit and link back to the original.   So - this is not my idea but I thought it was too cute to not do.  And sooo easy.

w/ flash... I have terrible lighting

w/out flash, no glare but not color acccurate

I loooove the way these turned out!  They are on my side board in my dining room right now with some other Halloween-y decorations.  I love silhouette pictures so when I saw these I knew they were going to become part of my Halloween decor.  I picked up the black frames at the Dollar Store and I had all the paper... so this was a very inexpensive project, a whopping $2  LOL  ;)

I put it all together in the gypsy (which I'm sooo in love with, BTW!) so I'm not sure the sizes of the cuts.  The images are from Happy Hauntings.  Paper is from DCWV Midnight Spell.

Hopefully I'll get my last Halloween projects up and posted before Halloween is past.  ACK!  Time flies.  I still have a little something I want make using the chipboard coasters too....  

 I hope you all enjoy your Friday night and the weekend!!!  

Cheers
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment