Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been awhile

Wow.  I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted.  I've been busy and creatively kinda fried.  Oh well.... that happens sometimes, right?  I have to finish up my Halloween goodie bags though so I better get going!

So what I've been busy with....

I did a bathroom re-do.  It had been awhile and I was bored with what was in there.  So now it's all fresh and new and I love it.  I went with grey, turquoise, and white as my colors.  Very calm and fresh.  :)  I also did a re-organization of my craft space.  It's a small area so I'm always looking for ways to be more efficient!

I also spent a few days here last week...


So much fun.  I love San Francisco.  On Tuesday we went to the Giants vs Phillies playoff game 3 (Giants won 3-0).  That was for him.  This was for me...





Mumford & Sons concert.  Wednesday night.  It was amazing!  Love that band.  (This is just a random video I found on youtube, but it's my fav song)

I also picked up a new toy...  


Yay!  A Gypsy.  I had been thinking about it and going back and forth on getting one.  Than Provo Craft announced that big promo deal and I just couldn't pass up the deal.  So I've been having fun playing around on it... watching videos, etc.  

That's about it for me.  I've got a few challenges i want to try to kick start the creativity.  I also need to post up Momo's Tuesday challenge that I finished but just haven't posted.  

Thanks for stopping by... if anyone is still out there after my little hiatus.  LOL  Take care. 

Cheers
-Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment