Saturday, October 2, 2010

boo!

How about a Spooky challenge?  Robyn at mypinkstamper is doing a challenge right to submit a spooky Halloween card.  I couldn't resist  :)  I still have a few more Halloween cards to make so this was a good way to get going.  Of course I used Mini Monsters... that cartridge has sure gotten a work-out lately LOL

Here's what I came up with...


I think he's more cute than spooky :)  Also... I don't know what it is about Mini Monsters but I just have to use the google-y eyes on them, and usually 2 different sizes.  

The details:  the patterned paper was in my holiday paper stash and I have no idea who makes either one.  I inked it up and got messy with the ink on purpose.  I cut my little ghost out at 3 inches and popped him up.  For the ghost I used Design Studio to do the Hide Contour Feature on his eyes since I knew I wanted to use the google-y eyes. The ribbon is some of Michael's Halloween ribbon.  The "boo" is old Heidi Swapp chipboard.  Added a few buttons and that's it.  Easy-peasy! :)

I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.  I slept in late and it felt soooo good.  I don't have much planned for today, I'll probably spend most of it enjoying some craft time and trying to stay cool.  Man, it's been crazy hot out here in CA this week.  

Thanks for looking... I'm sure I'll be back soon with more to post :)

Cheers
-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. wow really great project.

    MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS

    Stop over at my blog I do monthly giveaways without warning and have a challenge on my contest page. just comment and follow or you can do the challenge too.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! The paper is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete