Thursday, September 16, 2010

You Rock

Hey there everyone!

I've done some blog hopping tonight... goodness there are so many crazy talented people out there in the blog world.  Thanks for sharing your talents and inspiring.

I wanted to share another card I made using the Stamping Solutions cartridge....


This would be a good card for a guy... and we all know how hard those cards can be.  I got a little carried away with my doodling dots... oops, LOL!  The guitar I cut @ 2.5 (I think) and the "You Rock" was cut at 1 inch.  The patterned paper is Scenic Route.  I inked all around the edge of this as well.

I have a question for anyone reading this --- is this a good deal on a Crop-A-Dile ?  I am still rocking it old school with a Making Memories eyelet setter and I'm ready to throw it out the window!!!  The last few times I've went to use eyelets that setter has wrecked my project.  I think it's time to finally get the Crop A Dile.  Thoughts??

That's all for today.  I'm finishing up some Halloween cards and I'll get those posted up probably tomorrow night.  I have to say... Mini Monsters is such a FUN cartridge!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!
    This is an ok deal... I like big deals, lol
    I got the big one reg price 39.99 at Michaels with a 50% coupon, so I got the bigger one for the same price as this one... just a thought... this one looks good for 20 and no shipping, but right now Michaels has 50% coupons....
    I just became your follower :]
    Oh, and your card rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what do you know - I agree with everything Gaby just said. Thanks for stopping by my blog (I just became a follower of yours - you are amazingly creative!)!! I have the Big Bite Crop-o-dile and LOVE IT! I just read over at DoubleClick Connection AKA A Busy Bee (http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2010/09/some-goodies.html) that she just got the Big Bite for $25 at Michael's when she used the 50% off coupon. Thanks again for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete