Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mini comp books (and another butterfly)

Today I have for you some mini composition books.  I just love these little guys!  I keep one in my purse, work desk, home office, by the phone... I can find a million uses for them.  The best part, I got them in 3 (or was it 4??) packs at the dollar store!  I stocked up and I keep thinking I should go back and check to see if they have more.  Crazy I know!  LOL  I might go back and grab enough that I can make these for the people in my department at work for Christmas.... I haven't decided what to make them yet but these books are definitely on the short list.


Aren't they just too cute!  They measure at 3.25x4.5... so definitely small!

For the black, pink, and green one I used the butterfly cut on Indie Art Solutions cartridge (looove butterflies) and my big huge circle punch (found it ;) LOL  it's where it belongs now).  The green patterned paper is from Basic Grey's older LilyKate line.  

The teal one I cut the scallop out with my Storybook cartridge, the "A" is a letter sticker from Doodlebug, and the paper is also Basic Grey from the Gypsy line.  Oh, around the scallop I just used my pen to add the little dots.  All stuff from my stash.    

Thanks for looking!  Hope you have a great day.

Cheers
-Amanda


1 comment:

  1. These books are adorable. I love them. They would make great gifts for a teacher or a friend. Just to have something to write in when they need it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete