Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh Baby!

Sorry last week was so light on the posts.  Even though it was a short work week because of Labor Day it was a super stressful one at work.  So I didn't get much time to sit down and do something crafty.  :(

I put this little set together for someone who is expecting a little girl soon.  I really liked how it came together....

Isn't it cute!  It's super simple and came together really quick, but I still like it.  I think I need to go back and add the green ribbon to the gift bag as well.

So the bag....

I love these plain bags.  I pick them up at the Dollar Store.  They come in 2 packs, so for 50 cents... can't beat the price.  The patterned paper is very old Chatterbox (I'm trying to use up what I have of this line!).  The cut was made from Graphically Speaking at 5 inches.  There are some really cool images on this cartridge but I hardly ever seen anyone using it in blogland.  Is it not very well liked?  I also think the sayings on the cartridge are really great for those that scrapbook as well.  

The details for the card....




Same Chatterbox patterned paper and some green ribbon from my stash.  The cut on this is 2 inches and from another cartridge I don't see used very much, Stamping Solutions cartridge.  To be honest I haven't used this cartridge much but I pulled it out looking for baby images because I have very few.  There are some great images on here as well.  I know some people don't care for the Solutions cartridges but if I can get a good deal on ebay I'll pick them up.  I might try to come up with a few things from this cartridge to post during the next week or so.  I love when people do that so you can really see cartridges you may not own.

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great week!  Look for lots more coming this week... including Halloween, finally!  :)

Cheers
-Amanda

2 comments: