Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quick Note Cards

Hi everyone!

Something super quick and easy to share with you all today.  Like I mentioned in my last post I think I might try to "spotlight" different cartridges.  It's something I love seeing on other blogs so I think I should join the fun.  Right now I'm working with the Stamping Solutions cartridge.  It's a nice cartridge that gives you a lot general images and sentiments.

I made these little note cards....

(sorry for the weird picture angle)

These are really easy to make and cute to give someone with just a quick little note in them.  They are only 4x4.  Right now I'm into square cards.  Makes envelopes kind of a pain, but I'll work it out ;)  The top two are made from scraps out of my stash.  The bottom two I used the DCWV Whimsy mat stack.  All the cuts are from Stamping.  

Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

Cheers
-Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment