Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Late Night Crafting

So I found a challenge to get me inspired and sit down to make something.  I saw Cristina @ craftingwithcristina.com was having a challenge to use leaves, red, orange, and yellow in a Falling for Fall companion challenge.  I still had out my Celebrate With Flourish Lite cartridge on my table from the gift bags I posted earlier... when I looked at it this card was a no brainer.  Perfect for 11:30 at night when you're trying to get your mojo back :)

Here's my fall card...



I really like the way card turned out.  The red paper is from DCWV's Amber Autumn stack and the base is kraft cardstock.  The "Happy" and "Fall" were also cut from DCWV's Amber Autumn stack.  The cut is 2.25 inches and from Celebrate With Flourish Lite Cartridge.  I did some quick (and kinda sloppy, oops) stitching around the edge of the card with a brown Zig pen.  Oh, and added a piece of brown ribbon, trying to balance out that side of the card.  

Big thank you to Cristina for getting me going with your challenge.  Thanks to everyone else for taking a look.  :)  Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Cheers
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment