Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inspired

I was inspired by Crafting With Cristina for this next card.  Her card is insanely cute and so much better than this card.  I'm not thrilled with this at all.  I just noticed that my ribbon ends are frayed... grrr!  I need go back and fix that up.



Standard card.  The patterned paper is old KI Memories (KI Memories, the old stuff, is absolutely some of my favorite paper EVER, no one does stripes like they do.  LOVE it!).  The scalloped squares are from Accent Essentials.  The flowers were cut from Forever Young, all scraps.  Does anyone else get a thrill from using up scraps?  :)  The stamps were Michael's dollar bin from a few years back.

Thanks for taking a look.  I've got a few things to post up tomorrow and a lot of ideas.

Cheers,
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment