Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School Good Luck

This is the last challenge I worked on this weekend... it's for cricutcardzchallenge challenge #39 which is for Back to School.

I made this little card for one of my cousin's who is in her first year teaching this year.  I wanted to wish her luck....

I think it might be a little too plain???  Not sure what else to do to it though... suggestions?  

The cardstock is Bazzil.  The cut is 4 inches from Doodlecharms.  I welded 2 buses together in Design Studio to make a card.  I added buttons on the tires for some texture and the yellow layer is popped up  for dimension.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for looking.  I have some non-card posts coming up this week on projects I'm finishing up today.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. I'm sure your cousin will adore it. Thanks for playing along @ CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. Totally my style...clean and simple. Thanks for playing along with CCC #39 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect! She will probably save that year after year. Thanks for playing with us at CCC! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete