Saturday, August 28, 2010

Companion Challenge Birthday Bash

I love that now I'll be able to share my creations for various challenges now here online.  I usually do challenges but haven't had a place to post them up or link them.... now I can!  Woot!  (Hey - It's  the small things in life, lol.)

So first up I have Crafting With Cristina's Companion Challenge.  It's birthday bash this time.  

Here's my simple card....


More cupcakes!  I just love the cupcakes on Sweet Treats... actually I love that entire cartridge.  So this is a card base from DCWV, the kind you buy in the boxes.  I've had it for ages.  The pink patterned paper is from the Sweet Stack by DCWV and the green patterned paper for the cupcake wrapper is from DCWV Summer Dream Stack.  It's cut at 3 inches.  The stamped sentiment is from some random set I picked up at Joann's awhile back.

Thanks for taking a look.  I know not many are reading, but I know a few friends are... so leave a comment!  I need my first one :)  Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!  I've spent all Saturday in my craft room... yay!

Cheers
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    Welcome to the world of blogging! Its so fun! I started out my site for just a place to share with my ideas with friends and it morphed into a second major hobby

    Your card is too perfect. Simple yet elegant. Thanks so much for joining my challenge, I hope to see you back for another challenge in september. I love making new friends.

    Great job with the card, I think I need that dcwv sweet stack now :)

    Cristina

    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete