Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge

Yay I love these challenges!  This week's challenge is to use some kind of embossing.  Since I'm a novice stamper I don't have a heating gun to heat emboss so I used my Cuttlebug Spots & Dots folder to make another birthday card.

This is for a 13 year old boy so no bling, ribbon, etc....


I think this will work well for a boy.  Black card base and the patterned paper is KI Memories from the Party Pack.  The Happy birthday is from Celebrations and cut at 2 inches I believe (I laid it all out in my Gypsy, so not sure).  I like the way the stars and circles look together.  The flash kinda washed out the colors, it's brighter in real life.  All in all I like the way this came out.

Thanks for looking today!  The week is half over... yay!!!  Hope your week is going great! :)

Cheers
-Amanda

4 comments: